Our Free Wi-Fi bandwidth is limited and should only be used to check email or perform internet searches. Please do not upload/download photos, stream audio/video, download video, watch movies online or do any online gaming. Thank You for your cooperation.
- RV/Tent Check-In Times – 2:00PM until 7:00PM
- Cabin Check-In Times – 3:00PM until 7:00PM
- Check-Out time for everyone 11:00AM
Quiet Time – 10:00PM until 7:00AM
Speed Limit Throughout Campground – 5mph. All vehicles must display a tag issued by the office.
One camping unit and one vehicle per camping site. One tent and one vehicle per tent site. No tents pitched on RV Sites or Cabin Sites.
Do not wash your car/RV/Motorcycle in the campground. No emptying Black or Gray water tanks except at designated sewer hook-up or dump station.
No ATV’s, bikes, 3 or 4 wheelers, golf carts, motorized scooters or go-carts to be driven around the campground. All vehicles are to be used only for transportation in and out of the park and must be street legal.
No smoking in any building, rental units, common areas or in the pool area. Alcohol allowed at RV/Tent sites or in cabins only.
FIREARMS and FIREWORKS are strictly prohibited for the safety of all campers.
Please do not climb trees.
No generators allowed.
No drones allowed in campground.
Laundry facility open 24 hours. Please do not leave clothes in the machines unattended.
- Visitors must register at the office upon arrival.
- No visitors allowed after 10:00PM. Any visitor that stays after 10:00PM will be subject to overnight visitor fee of $10 per visitor per night.
- All campers are responsible for their visitors, and if extra visitors are at your site without having registered, you and your visitors may be asked to leave the campground.
- Campfires are the guest’s responsibility.
- Campfires are allowed in provided fire rings only. Firewood is available for purchase at the resort. During extremely dry conditions campfires may be prohibited.
- We do not allow guests to bring their own firewood due to the Ash Borer and Elm disease in the Black Hills area.
Swimming Pool/Hot Tub
- GLASS CONTAINERS are NEVER allowed inside the pool fence.
- Swimming Pool opens for Memorial Day weekend and closes
after Labor Day, weather permitting.
- Swimming Pool/Hot Tub regular season hours from 10:00AM until 10:00PM, weather permitting.
- Swimming Pool/Hot Tub low season hours from 10:00AM until 8:30PM, weather permitting.
- Children under 14 years must be supervised.
- No children under 13 years allowed in hot tub.
- No diving or running allowed.
- No Lifeguard on duty, swim at your own risk.
- No disposable diapers in the pool; swim diapers must be used.
- Proper swimwear must be used.
- No smoking in pool area. No alcohol in pool area.
No pets in pool area.
- Pets are welcome at the campground.
- Maximum 3 pets per RV/Tent site. Maximum 1 pet per Cabin for a nightly charge.
- Pets must be on a leash of 8ft or less at all times.
- No pets in common areas.
- Owners must pick up after their pets at all times.
- Pets must not be left unattended outside RV units or cabins at any time.
- No dogs left unattended in cabins or tents.
- No aggressive dogs on campground. If dog is aggressive, you will be asked to leave with no refund.
- No excessive barking.
One night’s deposit is required to hold all reservations.
This deposit is non-refundable.
Cancellations 30 days or less prior to the arrival date or no-shows will be financially responsible for entire reserved stay.
NO REFUNDS FOR EARLY DEPARTURES
During the Sturgis Rally, there will be a two-night NON-REFUNDABLE deposit to hold the reservation or $200.00, whichever is the greater amount.
After April 1st, IF THE RESERVATION IS CANCELLED OR REDUCED FOR ANY REASON guests will be financially responsible for the entire original reservation unless we can rent the site out before the START of the Rally. No cabin downsizing will be permitted after April 1st.